An anonymous letter with only a post office box address was delivered to Elder Oaks. The letter expressed a concern so decisively that he felt to share both it and his reply with me. They state very well the struggle with self-worth so many of us feel in this ...
Post Tagged with: "YSA"
Want to stop mindlessly scrolling and start mindfully sharing? Try a social media fast. It can be tough to keep from checking notifications or scrolling your way through boredom. But you don’t know how wonderful it is until you do it. Take a break from s...
Years ago, Marjorie P. Hinckley, the wife of former church President Gordon B. Hinckley, shared one ...
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt