For a lot of my life, I’ve wondered if I was messing up God’s plan for me. I’ve agonized over making THE RIGHT CHOICE—a common dilemma for someone in my stage of life where big decisions are looming. The one on my mind most often lately is where to go ...
Post Tagged with: "Trust"
The struggles of mankind in this challenging time can be summarized and solved by the immortal words of Henry Van Dyke, which most high school students are required at one time to memorize. Van Dyke wrote “Four things a man must learn to do, If he would make...
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt