If you, your kids, or your whole family suffers from digital distractions you’re note alone. If you don’t know how best to respond to or approach the issue, you’re not alone either. Those “smart” devices are not only creating R...
Post Tagged with: "Screen Time"
I hope you took a minute to read and an hour to think about the letter from Rene Robinson about understanding, framing, and approaching digital distractions in life and family. No doubt, your situation is unique, and so will the approach be. Below are recommen...
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt