If to Christ all things are spiritual, one who has “the mind of Christ” (1 Corinthians 2: 16) will see all things through spiritual eyes or spiritual understanding. What does being spiritually minded mean to you? Rather, what did Christ have in mind when c...
Post Tagged with: "mind of Christ"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt