Belief can be passive, merely an acceptance that something is true, while faith is active. Faith requires belief and trust. It gives us confidence and conviction and moves us to action. We cannot have faith without belief, but we can believe and not have fait...
Post Tagged with: "belief"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt