If you don’t have access to it, then it’s probably a novelty which invokes curiosity. This picture paints it well. When the polygamist or Amish family heads into town and the parents shop for food, the kids run not to the candy, but to the smart ph...
Post Tagged with: "Amish"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt