One of the most remarkable books of our time is an interview Napoleon Hill had with the devil back in 1938. This is a must read. A bold and inspiring conversation Hill had with the devil where he wrung from him an astounding confession disclosing where he lives, why he exists, and how he gains control over the minds of people, and how one can outwit him…
The book is a generous course in theology and psychology, making clear the working principles of the human mind. When you finish this story of the Devil you will know much more about God. To me it is even more descriptive and direct than “The Screwtape Letters,” from C.S. Lewis. Outside of the scriptures, ancient and modern, a careful read or listen to this book will give you a clear understanding of how vital this mortal experience is and how to conquer the necessary opposition we encounter on a daily basis.
“Satan is increasingly striving to overcome the Saints with despair, discouragement, despondency, and depression.” Ezra Taft Benson
Reading Outwitting the Devil, you will learn to overcome these four main tools of the devil and any other distractions and devilish ways but tackling his primary weapon, drifting.
Napoleon Hill’s Seven Principles for Outwitting the Devil in your Life:
- Definiteness of Purpose (overcome drifting)
- Mastery over Self
- Learning from Adversity
- Controlling environmental influence (associations)
- Time (giving permanency to positive, rather than negative thought-habits and developing wisdom)
- Harmony (acting with definiteness of purpose to become the dominating influence in your own mental, spiritual, and physical environment)
- Caution (thinking through your plans before you act)
Read the book online, download, buy online, listen to the audio book here or begin with a summary