Do you just read writings (even if from the Bible) or do seriously receive revelation? My faith always has to be greater than my knowledge and so I choose revelation over reason any day.
- Book – God the Father, pg. 41
- To be learned is good IF you hearken to the councils of God
- You have to penetrate the heart not just reach the ear
- “The man who will not sustain the bishop of his ward and the president of his stake will not sustain the President of the church.” That all may be edified, pg.239
- “In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive…” Mathew 13:13-15
from him is taken away, slowly replacing truth for trust in self.