This talk was originally given at Brigham Young University on February 25, 1973, as “Waiting for Zion.” It was circulated by ASBYU under the title What Is Zion? Joseph Smith Lecture Series, 1972-73 (Provo: BYU Press, 1973), 1-21 and reprinted as ...
You're browsing category: Last Days
In 1972, without the internet and advent of social media, Harold B. Lee mentioned how gullible some of our Church members are and warned against, “many loose writings predicting the calamities which are about to overtake us. Some of these have been publi...
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt
- Don’t even think about marriage until…
- An eternal reminder about earthly attractiveness