When did we begin to be afraid of, avoid and condemn others for doing or going through hard things? The trend is troubling and producing slaves to selfishness, slothfulness, and leading to a multitude of sins. Salvation like strength can only come from struggl...
Post Tagged with: "strength"
The Lord warned the first generation of Latter-day Saints to “beware concerning yourselves” (D&C 84:43). I seek to remind each of us of the mortal susceptibilities and devilish diversions that can unite to produce our spiritual downfall. Lehi taught th...
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt