When we are anchored to social mirrors and models, we empower circumstances to guide and control us. We become reactive rather than proactive; we reflect what happens to us, we respond to external conditions and stimuli rather than choose our own responses or ...
Post Tagged with: "Spiritual Umbrella"
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt
- Don’t even think about marriage until…