In 1947, I was a 21-year-old missionary Elder, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My assignment was in Melbourne, Australia. My companion and I were going door-to-door in a quaint little section of the city. The lanes were narrow and wandered...
Post Tagged with: "socialism"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt