Happiness can a tricky thing. As humans we spend so much time, money and emotion on making ourselves happy. Parents expend effort to make their children happy. To give it to you straight, it isn’t God’s responsibility to make us happy any more than...
Post Tagged with: "Parenting"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt