The BBC announcer approached the microphone that reached the world. Millions awaited the evening report on this Good Friday, April 18, 1930. Instead, through the crackling of the radio he announced, “There is no news today.” Silence. And then a subtle rend...
Post Tagged with: "News"
- The story of two Ishmael’s
- Struggle for the Soul
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil