There was a man, struggling to get married, asked Elder Richard G. Scott the probing question, “Why doesn’t the Lord give me a wife?” His response is a gentle reminder on our area of focus and agency on the matter. It was as though he thought an eternal ...
Post Tagged with: "Marriage Partner"
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt
- Don’t even think about marriage until…
- An eternal reminder about earthly attractiveness