When you obey the commandment to be baptized in His joy, you can always count God’s checks as cashed and take Him at His word because the promises of heaven are as good as the blessings themselves. Below is a favorite sermon by Brother Spurgeon, Joy a Du...
Post Tagged with: "Joy"
- The story of two Ishmael’s
- Struggle for the Soul
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil