“The greatest yardstick of success is to see how much your daily walk can be like Christ’s—how closely you can walk each moment in His steps.” The process can seem overwhelming, but in a sermon from Ezra T. Benson he simplifies it to four main ...
Post Tagged with: "Footsteps"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt