Ben Franklin is famously quoted as saying, “early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” More importantly he rose at 5am every morning, asking himself this one simple, powerful question: “what good shall I do today?” By ponde...
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt