This month marks 50 years since the ancient Hebrew writing format Chiasmus was discovered in the Book of Mormon by John Welch while he was a missionary serving in Regensburg, Germany, in 1967. “Before chiasmus, we all tended to read the Book of Mormon, and t...
Post Tagged with: "Book of Mormon"
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt