Relativism is the idea that views are relative to differences in perception, consideration, culture and time. It is the idea there is no universal or objective truth, but that each point of view has its own truth. The recent statement by the LDS church regardi...
You're browsing category: Law
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil
- Obedience, the first law of heaven
- Fasten your Spiritual Seat belt
- Don’t even think about marriage until…
- An eternal reminder about earthly attractiveness
- To the Kings, Presidents, Governors and Rulers of all Nations
- Top 10 Benefits of a Social Media Fast