On October 31, 1517 Martin Luther nails 95 revolutionary opinions to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. This would usher in the Protestant Reformation, transform mankind’s understanding of self and relationship with God. In his theses...
You're browsing category: History
There are two seas in Palestine. One is fresh and fish are in it. Splashes of green adorn its banks. Trees spread their branches over it and stretch out their thirsty roots to sip of its healing waters. . . . The River Jordan makes this sea with sparkling wate...
- The story of two Ishmael’s
- Struggle for the Soul
- Why your present condition?
- The one letter you need to read if your family struggles with digital distractions
- Are you just reading the menu?
- Mike Stroud Doctrinal Concerns
- What happens when you play the game of philosophy without God?
- Growing in Faith and Outwitting the Devil